I first saw a gummy-bear popsicle recipe on Laurenconrad.com. They looked so sweet and so cute, I knew I had to try some this summer season! On the Lauren Conrad Blog they suggested using coconut water or Gatorade as the liquid, but I used pink lemonade! I love pink lemonade and I adore gummy-bears so I thought they turned out awesome! If you're looking for a fun, easy, summer popsicle recipe, keep reading!
1. Take the sticks/bottoms out of each slot and make sure your ice pop/popsicle mold is clean and ready to go!
2. Pour pink lemonade evenly throughout the mold. Don't fill it to the brim, because dropping the gummy-bears in it will make the liquid rise and you still have to place the stick/bottom back into it too.
3. Drop as many gummy-bears as you'd like in each slot.
4. Place the stick/bottom back into each slot.
5. Put the ice pop mold into the freezer.
6. Leave the mold in the freezer for at least 2 hours to freeze into solid popsicles.
7. After about 2 hours you can take the mold out of the freezer and the popsicles out of the mold. (You might have to jimmy and shake the stick/bottom a bit to get it to come out, but it should be fairly smooth and easy!)
Your yummy gummy popsicles are now ready to be enjoyed and shared!