I found this adorable recipe on Pinterest from the Pizzazzerie Blog. They are super easy to make and they are a hit for any Easter celebration! Follow these 5 steps to make some bunny tails of your own.
Materials: 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened, 2 to 3 cups of sweetened coconut, 1 tsp of almond extract, 4 to 5 cups of powdered sugar
1. Microwave cream cheese for 10-15 seconds to help soften it.
2. Use an electric mixer and beat cream cheese until it's fluffy.
3. Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until the mixture is a dough-y mixture.
4. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls.
5. Roll balls in the coconut shavings and your tails are ready to be shared! Enjoy!
All cute Easter containers from Target