Pages


Sunday, June 21, 2015

Strawberry Fields

Hey everyone--

I'm so happy in my pink skirt.

& my strawberry bag is perfect for the sweet summertime!

I'm so excited to announce that I'm now a brand ambassador for BEARPAW now! The wedges that I'm wearing in this post are my first pair of BEARPAW shoes! These are the Calla wedges in White. I love the staps on these, they are so fun and playful and the wedge gives me a boost but they are super comfy shoes! I can run and spin around in them and they don't hurt my feet. They're also a very versatile style! They can be be more casual or fancy depending on how you choose to style them! 

If you don't know much about BEARPAW check out their website and their fun blog. They're all about the shoes!
 & They carry men, women's and children styles! 

Have a sweet day!

Christina xx
Wearing:
White Eyelet Crop Top: www.charlotterusse.com 
Pink Midi Skirt- www.modcloth.com
Strawberry Bag- www.charmingcharlie.com
White Strappy Wedges- www.bearpaw.com 


1 comment:

Have a sweet day!