Pages


Friday, December 4, 2015

The Daily Sugar x IfChic

Hey guys--

I just have to tell you more about IfChic. It's seriously the coolest process! I've gotten some of my friends to register and try it and they've all had a lot of fun shopping with their ifchic coins!

 IfChic is an online fashion site that handpicks their products from the hottest designers and allows you to shop using ifchic coins. You can collect ifchic coins just by browsing the website! 

Step 1: Register at ifchic.com 
Go to the website and click register, then enter your information!

Step 2: Start collecting ifchic coins
You will see a moving coins as you browse the website. Click on the coin to get your ifchic points! You can collect up to $6 per day! You can save $180 per month on your orders in just the coins alone! 
... I know it sounds too good to be true!

Step 3: Spend your coins
On the 24th of each month, IfChic has their big shopping event where you get the chance to spend your ifchic coins! It's the best part!

Search the hastag to see even more inspiration! #IFCHIC24

Have a sweet day everyone and have the happiest of holidays! 

*If you register and start saving now, you'll be spending yours on Christmas Eve!*

Christina xx

THE PROCESS:
Check out the items that I got with my ifchic coins! I had so much fun picking out my goodies!

1. Harlyn Jacquard Woven Jacket
2. JOA Knit Cropped Top


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a sweet day!