So this post is pretty special for two reasons:
1. This selfie stick is super cool!
2. I'm introducing my boyfriend Fred to all of you! & He's the coolest.
We had so much fun adventuring and playing around with this Newisland Self-portrait Monopad "selfie stick". I had no idea all the things that it could do. I didn't know that you could connect your phone to the Bluetooth and control the buttons that way, but you can! It's really awesome! It has an adjustable 180 degree head, which allows you to position it according to each specific shot. It can also stretch to be crazy long.
So here's how you use it:
1. Before you use your stick make sure that it's charged and ready to go!
2. Pull the sides of the actual holder on the stick to stretch it and make room for the phone.
3. Place your phone in the holder and make sure it's secure. You can improve it's stability by using the orange rubber pad.
4. Press up on the button at the bottom of the stick to turn the stick on, a light will come on.
5. Go to the settings on your phone and turn on Bluetooth.
6. You will see the selfie-stick selection, pick this Bluetooth provider to connect to.
7. Adjust the length and angle of the stick for the pictures you want to capture.
8. Open up the camera on your phone.
9. Press the raised button on the stick to capture your pics.
10. Have fun and adventure!
Find it for yourself on Amazon!
Now to introduce y'all! The adorable guy in these pictures with me is my wonderful boyfriend Fred!
I'm so happy to introduce him to all of you and I'm really excited for you guys to see him a lot more in upcoming posts! I'm so blessed to have his unwavering support, love and care with my blog and in all things.
& He's excited for you guys to get to know him a little better too.
We hope you all have a sweet day!
Here are some of the pictures we took!
This last picture is a photo captured during a video we made using the selfie stick.