Pages


Friday, February 27, 2015

The Daily Sugar x Azazie

Hey everyone--

I've recently collaborated with Azazie, a custom fitted, special occasion dress shop! They make gorgeous tailored dresses. They specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and mother-of-the-bride dresses. How gorgeous is this royal emerald jewel tone color?! Ahh I love it so much! Another thing I love about it, it absolutely fits like a glove! The best thing about Azazie is that they custom fit the dress specially to your curves because they know that every woman is unique! 

You have to check out their website, especially if you are planning a wedding or planning on attend one soon! And if you're anything like me and my friends, there are many many weddings to attend this year! You can also order from them to get your cocktail dresses fittin' like a dream!

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a sweet day!