Pages


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pop Of Pink

Hey everyone--

It's been feeling a bit dreary here. I've never been as cold in my whole life as I have been this week. Braving the cold winter winds on campus is taking it's toll on me! All I want to do is crawl into bed, watch Hart of Dixie and stuff my face with cookies. Come on motivation, I need to get back to the gym! Sadly. when the wind chill hits -20, I hit my blanket fort. 

(I'm apologizing now for the crazy hair, the wind was insane when these were taken.) 

To beat the winter blahs, I decided to put together a Deb Shops outfit with a pop of color. These hot pink pants are the solution to your snowy slump. They are such a fun color and they have an awesome fit. This black hooded vest is a cold weather essential. I've been wearing it over everything this week. To complete the look, I paired the vest and pants with a cream knit sweater, a buffalo print top (similar) and black quilted riding boots. To accessorize, I threw on a black statement necklace and this adorable black quilted handbag.

Stay warm friends!

Christina xx

4 comments:

  1. Love your pants :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i just followed you, would you like to follow my blog back?
    missbeautyfreak.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty! nice post :)
    you seams like the actress Reese Witherspoon!!

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!