Pages


Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Daily Sugar x Shabby Apple

Hey friends--

Sooo tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! I can't believe it! I'm getting ready to leave and start the holiday travels! I will be all over the map for the next couple of days. I'm so excited to visit family and friends and celebrate our joy in Christ! 

I have definitely been in the holiday spirit this year, we have been baking and wrapping around nonstop around here. A red dress and some red lipstick absolutely always puts me in a festive mood! This Shabby Apple dress is the most gorgeous bright red color. I love red all year round, but it's especially nice in the winter. It's a universally attractive color, so this is going to look awesome on everyone.

I absolutely love the buffalo plaid + red trend that is popular this season! It's perfect for looking fashionable and cozy. The colors look great together too! I will definitely be wearing this trend a lot over the next couple of months. Plus, nothing says holiday style like a pop of red and some plaid, am I right?! 


Have a very Merry Christmas!

Christina xx
Wearing: Forever 21 Buffalo Plaid Scarf
Shabby Apple Red Dress
ModCloth Black Tights
DebShops Black Booties



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a sweet day!