Pages


Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Daily Sugar x Rachel Marie Designs

Hi guys--

I wanted to show you a couple of gorgeous jewelry pieces by Rachel Marie Designs! It's always nice to add a little extra sparkle to your holiday season and a fun, statement necklace is great way to shine. My favorite of this beautiful pink jeweled drop necklace. It's such a pretty color and it catches the light just right. Down below I have a picture of another RMD necklace and it's a super versatile one! I wear it with dresses and with plaid button downs, depending on how fancy I want to be. It's another great option to accessorize your outfit for the holidays, no matter how dressed up you choose to be!  

I hope you all have a great sparkling holiday!

Christina xx
Here is another one of her lovely designs!

1 comment:

Have a sweet day!