Pages


Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Daily Sugar x Irresistible Me

Hey everyone--

Today, I want to talk with you about these awesome Irresistible Me hair extensions. They have given me the mermaid length of my dreams! I am in love with mine. At first I wasn't sure which color to get, but the Irresistible Me color video really helped. This company has so many options for colors and styles and lengths. Basically something for everyone and I'm not just saying that! I want to try their curling irons and their flat irons now too because I've been watching other blogger tutorials and they look so good.

It's been so fun having these as an option to add a little length and volume to my look. On the days when my hair needs a little help, I can easily just clip them in go. It also took me awhile to get the hang of clipping them in and getting them to look the best! I'm still learning too! It has helped me to ask for help. My cousin Sara is an amazing cosmetologist and she has helped me put them in and blend them with my natural hair. My fiance Fred has also helped me put them in and style them (haha) he's better at it than I am! However, it doesn't take long once you get the hang of it. 

I've also had a decent amount of my hair falling out since this past January. I think my hair was affected by a lot of different things, my UC flare that I'd been battling and antibiotic treatments that I'd been on and off. Sometimes we lose some of our hair for no reason, or because of damage from styling and coloring. Hair thinning can also occur after pregnancy or with age and extensions can really help give that oomph and length to help your hair out when it needs it! My hair has always been on the thinner side, but it had gotten especially thin over the last couple of months and these extensions were a nice boost for me!

If you decide to head over to their site and buy yourself some gorgeous locks (which I highly recommend) there is an entire Irresistible Me social media community you'll be joining! I love checking out everyone's pictures and videos. Snap some lovely pics of yourself wearing yours and use the hashtag
 #irresistiblegram 

Seriously though, you guys have to at least check them out. In my opinion, they give your look a little drama and va va voom.

Christina xx

This is the box they came in (insert heart-eyed emoji) 
Uhh I think it's so cute.
Watch the video below to help you pick out the color you need!

Here are a few pics from Instagram of me wearing my 
Irresistible Me Royal Remy clip-in hair extensions in the color Royal Platinum Blonde (#613) 22 inch length


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a sweet day!