Pages


Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Baydian Collaboration (Summer 2014)

Hey everyone--

Today, I am featuring Baydian Scarves! Baydian is a company that sells gorgeous, statement making scarves. My friend Tamara Holder is the designer and owner of Baydian, LLC. She is from the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados and she moved to Columbus, Ohio in 2006. Her mission is to provide a selection of items that express her Carribean heritage and allow you to make your own peraonal fashion statement.

I had so much fun working with Tamara and showing off these vibrant scarves. She is so creative, I never knew there were so many ways to wear a scarf. Check out the Baydian website and blog to learn how to tie your scarf in a unique way. The bow head wrap is my absolute favorite! 

These two looks are really great for transitioning into fall. Tamara and me love bright colors and I've been trying to wear my brights before fall officially arrives.

Be sure to check out the rest of her scarves and stay tuned for my fall collaboration with Baydian! Coming in the next couple of weeks!

Happy shopping all!

Christina xx

 photo SUGAR-SIG_zps0f266fc6.png

1 comment:

Have a sweet day!