Pages


Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Student Book Exchange (SBX) at Ohio State Collaboration + Sweepstakes

Hey everyone--
I'm so excited to share a sweepstakes opportunity with you! The Student Book Exchange at Ohio State (SBX) is proud to present The Sweepstakes for a Year of Free Textbooks. SBX is offering a year of FREE TEXTBOOKS to one lucky sweepstakes winner! Wouldn't that be nice? ..
If you're an Ohio State student, chances are you've already familiar with SBX. The Student Book Exchange at Ohio State (more commonly known as SBX) is a spirit-filled bookstore that sells new and used textbooks and offers textbook rentals. They also carry Ohio State apparel as well as brand names such as "Underarmor", "Be Ohio Proud"" and "Columbus Urban Threads". SBX has been at it's current location on High St. since 1953 and some of their staff has been employed for over 30 years! They do a fantastic job at serving OSU students.

 As a student, SBX has been my go to place for textbooks and quick campus pick-me-ups. It was so wonderful to collaborate with a sweepstakes that is so local and close to home for me. I love that I got to represent The Ohio State University and SBX. When I first arrived as a freshman, I was trying to start up a blog from scratch. I would have never believed that the bookstore I shopped at would one day partner with me. Dreams really are created on this campus! O-H !
I had so much fun collaborating with the lovely Amanda, from Girl About Columbus. Amanda's blog is seriously amazing, definitely a must read. For all things Columbus, fly by her blog!

 & If you love the shirts as much as we did, you can pick them up for yourself in store and online! Amanda's "Home" shirt is from Be Ohio Proud and my "Columbus shirt" is from Columbus Urban Threads.

Now, all of you buckeyes go enter the sweepstakes for a year of free textbooks and be sure to read the terms and conditions

I'd like to thank SBX Ohio State for hosting the sweepstakes and providing the threads + fellow blogger Amanda Hamman of Girl About Columbus + our photographer Lauren Kinsey!

Christina xx


Photography by: Lauren Kinsey

& By the way, she's the cutest photographer. I felt like I should be taking pictures of her. She is so awesome, be sure to check out her work!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post it was very informative. I look forward to reading more of your work. So I made sure to bookmark your site so I can come back later. I enjoyed every minute of this reading

    bank for gold investment

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!