Pages


Monday, April 28, 2014

Suit Yourself

Hey everyone--

I am loving jumpsuits right now! This black jumpsuit makes me feel like Beyonce. If you want an outfit that is sure to make you feel fierce, try a jumpsuit this season! I've seen so many fun colorful and printed jumpsuits recently. However, I chose black because I felt that it was more flattering and sophisticated. 

To accessorize, I chose a sequined clutch, black geometric earrings and black heels. Deb Shops has this adorable clutch in fuchsia and black. & My entire head to toe look is from +Deb Shops!

Happy May!

Christina xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! love the clutch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are ROCKIN' that jumpsuit! Not sure I could pull it off but I'm definitely loving it!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Chic and very Classy ! Your outfit is BEAUTIFUL ! Thanks so much,
    love from Francy Ugolini, http://locharme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice jumpsuit here. The fact this one is strapless adds to its hot appeal. Your hairstyle and smile look beautiful. The sandals are also nice.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m loving jumpsuits and rompers also! You look lovely =)

    xo
    Nydia
    www.agirlnamednydia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love this black jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!