Pages


Monday, March 10, 2014

Paisley Please

 Hey everyone--

I'm off to Arizona in a few short days and I'm getting so excited for my trip. This Deb Shops paisley ensemble will definitely end up in my suitcase. This is the perfect look for your Spring break travels. To get the look, pair a paisley print kimono over a white crochet dress. Slip into some lace-up wedges and accessorize with an armful of bangle bracelets, colorful teardrop earrings and leopard print sunnies. 

This look is head to toe Deb Shops and quite frankly one of my favorite looks in awhile. These Deb leopard print sunglasses are my favorite piece of eye-wear right now! They are definitely rich in glamour and attitude. I will need these on my trip. Let me know if y'all are going anywhere exciting for spring break!

Happy Spring break to some, happy Monday to all!

Christina xx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning look...loving the paisley and shades:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the crochet dress! <3

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the delicate details in your clothing, the hemline of that dress and the details around the cuff of the kimono. gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this whole outfit so will go shop for it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your paisley kimono! It's so boho-chic.

    xoxo
    Camille
    http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull kimono, i love it !
    Xx
    Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is very interesting and informative. for more wordpress templates and designs check..
    fingerprint attendance recording machine bhubaneswar.

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!