Has anyone else been lusting after the gorgeous Kate Spade glitter watches that were all over the web during the holiday season? I sure have been! As a college student, I'm on a budget that would not allow me to buy the actual Kate Spade watch that I wanted. So, I decided to use a little bit of Mod Podge and loose glitter to create a watch inspired by the Kate Spade glitter watch that stole my heart. If you're in the same boat as me, get out that glitter and follow these 6 simple steps!
Materials: watch, mod podge, paint brush, loose glitter
1. Dip a paint brush into Mod Podge and coat the straps of the watch. (This project gets a bit sparkly, so if you don't want your surface to be covered in glitter put down a towel or piece of paper.)
2. Sprinkle loose glitter onto the wet Mod Podge.
3. Let the glitter set for just a few minutes and then shake off the excess glitter.
4. Next, let the watch dry for a couple of hours.
5. Then, put a second coat of Mod Podge onto the watch, over the glitter.
6. Wait until the watch is completely dry, then wear it to add a touch of glamour and shine to any look!
Wearing: (Original) Deb Shops Watch