In honor of Thanksgiving week, I decided to make these adorable mini pumpkin pies. I knew I had to try these the minute that I saw them on the Little Bit Funky blog. Follow these steps to make your own mini pies!
1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree, 2 eggs, 1 12 oz can of evaporated milk, 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, 2 boxes of ready made pie crust, 1 cookie cutter (circle or heart shape), cooking spray, whipped cream
1. First, spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Unroll ready made crust and cut out shapes with cookie cutter.
3. Place cut out crust into each muffin cup. You will need to work with a bit to create the shape you want.
4. Combine the sugar, pumpkin pie spice, eggs, pumpkin puree and salt together. Once everything is combined, stir in the evaporated milk.
5. When the mixture is combined, pour into each muffin cup. The mixture can reach almost to the top of the crust.
6. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes, depending on your oven. ( Mine were done a little after 30 minutes) You can check to see if they're done by putting a knife in the center, if it comes out clean they are done.
7. Let the pies cool and then garnish with whipped cream. The pies are now ready to enjoy and share with friends!