Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Online Shopping Guide: Msdressy Prom 2013 + Coupon

Hey friends--
Looking back on my high school days, I can't help but think of prom. All year I would daydream about what my dress would look like and I'd diligently search for months for the perfect one. My mom and I would have so much fun prom shopping and searching. I wish that I had known about Msdressy for my dances!

Msdressy has all of the up-and-coming prom styles available to you! Go for a bright orange or fuchsia gown to astound your friends with your big entrance. Or opt for a traditional gown with a sheer lace cutout to give you a romantic, flirtatious poise. Whatever your dream look may be, you'll have no problem making it a reality when you come to http://www.msdressy.com. 

Now like Msdressy on http://www.facebook.com/msdressy and get your $10 coupon! 

& All dresses throughout the website have FREE SHIPPING right now! So check it out and find your dream prom look today.

Happy Thursday!
Christina xxoo

6 comments:

  1. we havent heard of this site before but will definitely check iy out now

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. All true! I always wish my prom dress would be something of this sort instead of something lame that I would get from the mall :< Thanks for introducing this to us Christina!

    mish
    www.mishberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are so beautiful! White prom night:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love these dresses I have my may ball coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post :)
    like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
    XO MP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post! Good to go is my favorite!!!! It is the most amazing
    Every outfit is so beautiful and stylish!
    come and see my blog if you have time
    Check my latest post!
    Tr3nDyGiRL FASHION BLOG
    http://tr3ndygirl.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!