Hey guys! This project was inspired by a recent visit to the remodeled house of an old friend. I was absolutely blown away by the work that had been done. The rooms beamed with charm... A personal touch could be found in every corner of the home. I walked away very inspired to create something personal for my own space! I hope you like it!
If you aren't feeling too crafty or you're running low on time, you can buy one of these personalized letters on my Etsy shop HERE! & I have them for sale in every letter of the alphabet!
Materials: wooden letter, paint, paint brush, embellishment glue, pearl accents, fabric flower
1. Begin by laying the wooden letter on a paint safe surface.
2. First, paint the front side of the letter.
3. Set the letter aside to dry completely.
4. When the front side is dry, start painting the back side.
5. Repeat step 3.
6. Glue the pearl embellishments onto the letter.
7. Leave a small space on the letter to place the fabric flower.
8. Glue the flower onto the open space.
9. Continue to add the rest of the pearls to the letter.
10. Leave the letter alone for a couple of hours to let the glue dry.
11. Now, set your newest home addition on your favorite shelf or hang it on that special wall! Or use as wedding decor for your big day!