Pages


Monday, March 25, 2013

Hot Air Balloons

Hey everyone--
As you can see, winter has not given into spring yet. I'm back to living in a winter wonderland, at least for a couple more days. I'm trying to make the best of it, despite my deep desire for sundress weather. No amount of snow is going to keep me from my pastels.. especially not on Easter week.

If you like the button ring that I'm wearing, you can buy it on my new Etsy shop! I'm so excited about it's opening. Come check it out to see what else I have for sale!

(It was spitting snow while these were being taken, so I apologize in advance for some of the pictures)
Happy Monday friends!

Christina xxoo
Wearing: Top- ModCloth.com/ Necklace- Etsy.com/ Coat- Nyandcompany.com/ Jeans- Forever21.com/ Shoes- Lulus.com/ Ring- Etsy.com/shop/thedailysugar
I have button rings in colors other than orange. Check out my new Etsy shop to buy one!

21 comments:

  1. Love how your coat matches with your shoes! And your necklace is just gorgeous!!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's most definitely my favorite outfit yet. :) I love reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit xx

    mac lipstick giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!! these pastel colours are stunning on you!!! love how feminine this look is! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your flats!

    aga
    http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaah! cute button rings... and what a lovely hair air balloon necklace :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish it was still spring in australia :( this is such a cute look! we are definitely going to check out those rings. they are so unique and adorable!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trench coat is so pretty!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rings! and the shoes and the coat... EVERYTHING actually! And you're so pretty! <3
    I love your eyes and hair! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour of the coat and shoes, pretty outfit x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute outfit, love the colour coordination.

    Love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute rings! Love your coat <3

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfits, you mix colours very well :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable and i love those colors.<3 would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute colour scheme! Loving mint right now!

    Fiona xo
    www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colours you put together in this outfit!! xx

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!