Pages


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Johnny Appleseed

Hey guys--
This will hopefully be the last warm weather outfit that I'll post for awhile. I'm so ready to pull on the cozy knits and the warm faux furs. This week, fall has officially started for me. The temperatures have been getting increasingly cooler each day, I've had my first cinnamon pumpkin cookie of the season and I've already had the Christmas music going. Yes, I am obsessed with the holidays. 

I don't know about you guys, but I've had an interesting week.. attended my first political debate ever. I'm not one for politics, however they're a necessary evil. Needless to say, the event was something to see. Especially for someone like me, who grew up politic-less. It was quite an experience.

Check out my latest post for CollegeFashionista! Gotta love denim on denim.
Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. love the shoes! and this outfit looks great on you!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    Win a lace dress from Max C London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im much excited too for the holidays <3 I really love ur skirt hun <3

    - www.theskinnystylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!