Surprise inside cupcakes are my favorite treat to make right now. I made these for Valentine's Day, but you can make them for any occasion! I love these cupcakes because they're fun and sprinkle-filled, need I say more? Follow these instructions to make some of your own!
Cake- cake mix, 3 eggs, 1 1/3 cup of water, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, sprinkles, cupcake liners, cute toppers
Frosting- 1 stick of butter, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 1 two pound bag of confectioner's sugar, 2 teaspoons of vanilla, 1 teaspoon of salt, whipping cream
1. First blend dry mix, eggs, water and vegetable oil in a large bowl.
2. Place cupcake liners in the cupcake/muffin tin cups.
3. Pour mix into cupcake/muffin cups.
4. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
6. Take cupcakes out and let them cool completely.
7. When cupcakes are cool, scoop out the center of the cake and create a deep hole.
8. Next, pour sprinkles into the hole.
9. You're now ready to mix your frosting. Begin by blending vanilla, vegetable oil and butter together.
10. Then, add in salt and powdered sugar.
11. Slowly start adding whipping cream to the mix (about 1 tablespoon at a time). Keep doing this until you reach the consistency you desire.
12. When you're frosting is fluffy and blended well, frost cupcakes using a piping bag.
13. Top cupcakes with a themed topper and you're all set! Now enjoy with loved ones and share the surprise!