Pages


Saturday, September 7, 2013

Online Shopping Guide: Clothing Loves

Hey guys--
Today I'm talking about Clothing Loves, a fabulous online, wholesale clothing store! Clothing Loves is really known online for their cute women's dresses and their cheap formal dresses.

 Clothing Loves has such a great assortment of clothes for every fashionista/o. One of the things I love about Clothing Loves is that they have pieces for every style. They have trendy fashion forward items and they also have vintage inspired pieces that I really love. The mint ring that I'm wearing in the photo is from Clothing Loves. Lately, I've been searching for statement rings that will add a certain something to my wardrobe. I think that this ring does just that! 

Happy Shopping!

Christina xxoo


6 comments:

  1. ahh, can't believe I haven't checked out this site before

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this site!

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post:) thank you for sharing:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking out the site now!! Would appreciate if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think. We can follow each other on GFC too if you like :)



    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the color you are wearing!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can choose most of them from http://indiaemporium.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!