These banana split kabobs are the perfect summer treat! They're mostly fruit so they're a healthy alternative to a banana split. Once these are made, pop them in the freezer for awhile and then take them out to enjoy and stay cool!
Ingredients: 2-3 bananas, strawberries, pineapple chunks, whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, peanut topping, whipped cream, cherry topping, semi-sweet chocolate morsels, kabob skewers
1. Slice pineapple chunks, bananas and strawberries.
2. Slide fruit slices onto kabob skewers. I found that it worked the best for me to put the pineapple at the bottom, the strawberry in the middle and the banana on top.
3. Melt the semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
4. Dip one side of each kabob into the chocolate. I used a spoon the guide the chocolate.
5. While the chocolate is still warm, sprinkle on peanut topping or rainbow sprinkles.
6. Drain the cherry topping, so that all of the juice is gone and just the cherries are left.
7. Add a cherry to the top of each kabob.
8. Then, add a dash of whipped cream to each kabob. Only add the whipped cream when you are ready to eat the kabobs because the cream tends to melt.
9. And.. you're done! You can put the kabobs in the freezer. They taste so good cold!