Pages


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sunny Style

Hey everyone--
I hope your July is off to a great start!
I've been busy preparing for the yard sale that I'm having this weekend. I wanted to have one last summer, but I never got around to it. I'm excited to knock a few things off of my summer bucket list. 

 Last week was more of a relaxing week for me. I went to a little festival and I went antique shopping. One of the antique stores I went in to, reminded me of one of my favorite little shops in South Carolina. I'm really starting to daydream about my beach vacation!

Don't forget to enter the Persunmall Summer Style International Giveaway!

The dress I'm wearing is from Persun!

Happy Wednesday friends!

Christina xxoo
Wearing: Hat- Delias.com/ Dress- Persunmall.com/ Necklace- Charlotterusse.com/ Bracelets- CharlotteRusse.com/ Ring- CharmingCharlie.com/ Shoes- Debshops.com

12 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous outfit! i really love the necklace :)
    thinking-like-a-doll.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit! Love your hat!

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the necklace xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7510427/lollylauras-blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful Christina! I love how you matched mint green and coral with gold accessories. Big hugs
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
    (Please don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin, if you haven't already. Huge thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an adorable dress! The colour of the skirt is so lovely!
    I'm also a tad bit jealous of your hair - it looks gorgeous.

    rachaelisnotwowzie.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I totally thought this was a skirt with a top tucked in. I love that it's a dress and the back is so cute with the tie. Great colors too!

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute dress! In the first photo I thought it was a shirt and skirt combo!! And I love the coral accessories you've paired with it :)
    Have a happy 4th!!

    xx em

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an amazing outfit Christina!!!! I love anything teal but I love how you combined it with your necklace! beautiful! Have a wonderful day my dear :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit, and i'm interested to see your summer bucket list come into fruition. you've got adorable jewels in this post too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Summer vacation beach dress! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. The LOVE bracelet is adorable! <3

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!