Pages


Monday, July 22, 2013

Online Shopping Guide: Persun (Pink Formal Dresses)

Hey everyone--
Today, I’m talking about Persun, a very fabulous online clothing/accessory store. If you’ve been following my blog for awhile now, you know that Persun has some of the loveliest dresses under the sun. Right now, I have a serious crush on baby pink dresses. The oh-so light blush pink color mesmerizes me every time. For some time now, I’ve been on the lookout for a dress in an ultra-light pink hue. Persun has the most perfect pink formal dresses!

Everyone knows that girls look pretty in pink. It’s the universal color for women. I even feel more ladylike when I’m sporting the shade. There’s just something about a pink dress that makes a woman look sweet, yet femme fatale at the same time. Another perk of the pale pink color is that it looks flawless on every skin tone.

Growing up, I had a slight obsession with the color. As an early teenage girl, my closet looked like it belonged to Elle Woods. Thankfully, I’ve outgrown my head to toe pink ensembles, but the color is still one of my favorites to experiment with. I’m a sucker for a pink, floor length evening gown and a pink pout.

A beautiful chiffon or satin is the perfect material for your pink dress. Crystal embellishments, lace accents and backless designs are a few of my top Persun picks. Can you imagine dancing the night away with the moonlight reflecting off the shine in your blush pink dress? Persun has the look to make this daydream come true. All heads will turn to see you, a vision of elegance and beauty. A gorgeous pink gown will really give you the ability to express your femininity.

Stun everyone in your prom dress, bridesmaid dress, or gala opening and think pink for your next formal event.

Happy Shopping!

Christina xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Expected to form you a modest note to at last much thanks once more for your own mind blowing strategies you have talked about above. It is peculiarly generous with individuals like you to give freely all that various individuals would have promoted as an electronic book to create a few bucks for their very own end, essentially since you could have attempted it in the event that you at any point needed. These moving thoughts moreover acted like a phenomenal method to realize that the rest have similar dreams truly like my own very own to see a mess additionally concerning this issue. I'm certain there are a great many increasingly pleasant occasions later on for some, who look at your blog.
    If you want to learn more: Pretty In Pink Prom Dress

    ReplyDelete

Have a sweet day!