I've always loved dessert popcorn.. popcorn balls, caramel corn you name it! I wanted to share my favorite popcorn recipe with all of you. With June being my birthday month, this seemed like the perfect treat. The marshmallow topping is so yummy and the sprinkles make it even sweeter!
Materials: 2 Bags of Popcorn, 2 Sticks of Butter, 16 oz Bag of Mini Marshmallows, 1 Cup of Brown Sugar, Sprinkles, Container
1. Start by popping 2 bags of popcorn.
2. When the popcorn is popped, put it into a container.
3. Melt two sticks of butter.
4. Next, melt 1 cup of brown sugar.
5. Then, melt a 16 oz bag of mini marshmallows.
6. Pour the melted butter, brown sugar and marshmallows into a mixing bowl.
7. Beat the ingredients together until the mixture is in liquid form.
8. Drizzle the mix all over the popcorn.
9. Shake colorful sprinkles all over and you're ready to go! Treat yourself or give as a gift to celebrate a birthday or a special day!