This my new favorite brownie recipe. It makes the best tasting brownies I've ever had! Their Neapolitan flavor is absolutely perfect for summertime. I hope you love them as much as I did!
Materials: Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix, 3 Eggs, 2 8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese, 1/2 Cup of Sugar, 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla, 1/2 Cup of Butter, Vegetable Oil, Container of Strawberry Frosting, Pan
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir the brownie mix, the butter and one egg together into a large bowl.
3. Grease the pan with a dash of vegetable oil.
4. Pour the mix into the pan.
5. Put the pan into the oven for 10 minutes.
6. While the brownies cool, mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and two eggs together in a bowl.
7. Once the brownies cool down, pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownies.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until set.
9. Next, refrigerate the brownies for around 30 minutes.
10. Then, remove the brownies and spread the strawberry frosting over the cream cheese layer & enjoy!