I'm pretty sure that all of you already know about my cupcake obsession, so there's no need to explain why I made these adorable candy jars! But seriously guys, how precious are these?
I have some exciting news, I'm opening my Etsy shop this week! & these are going to be for sale. I will let you know when it's up!
Materials: mini mason jar, caulk, caulk gun, beads, bell, candy
1. Begin by taking the lid off of the mini mason jar.
2. Make sure your caulk gun is ready to go.
3. Start applying the caulk to the lid. It's up to you how much you want to put on. Feel free to use the tip of your finger to spread the caulk around. This will help to get the look of real frosting.
4. Sprinkle as many beads as you want onto the caulk to resemble sprinkles.
5. Top it off by adding a bell. This is the cherry on top!
6. Make sure you let the lid dry before you place on top of the jar. I placed mine near a window so the sun could shine on it.
7. Then, put some candy in your jar and enjoy!