This recipe is perfect not only for a special Valentine's Day weekend breakfast, but also for any time that you want to wake someone with a little love.
Materials: 3 Slices of Bread, 2 Large Eggs,1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil, 3/4 Cup of Milk, 2 Tablespoons of Sugar, 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon, A Dash of Salt, Butter, Chocolate Hazlenut Nutella, Strawberries, Whipped Cream, Cinnamon, Heart Cookie Cutter
FYI: You can add maple syrup if you like. I thought it might be overkill with the nutella and whipped cream, but if you can't imagine french toast without syrup then add it!
1. Start off by making regular french toast. Whisk together the eggs, milk, vegtable oil, salt, sugar and cinnamon in a shallow.
2. Let a small amount of butter heat on a skillet.
3. Dip a slice of bread into the mixture.
4. Fry the bread on the skillet into golden bread. Be sure to keep flipping over the bread.
5. Use a cookie cutter to cut out a heart shape from the bread.
6. Spread out chocolate nutmeg nutella onto the bread.
7. Slice up a few strawberries and place the strawberry slices on top of the nutella covered bread slice.
8. Repeat steps 3 through 7 and stack the heart shapes on top of one another.
9. Then, repeat steps 3 through 5 and top off the french toast tower.
10. Top with whipped cream.
11. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon onto the whipped cream.
12. Serve to your loved one and enjoy the sweetness!