These hot cocoa stirrers are the perfect holiday treat. They were such a hit at my house! Everyone loved how they looked and they really enhanced the taste of the hot cocoa. I loved them myself and have vowed to never drink a cup of cocoa without one!
Materials: Candy Canes, Marshmallows, Butter-cream Icing, Red Sprinkles, Plate, Platter/Serving Dish, Knife, Bowl
FYI: You can dip the marshmallows in chocolate instead of icing, whatever you like!
1. First decide how many stirrers that you want to make.
2. Begin by unwrapping the amount of candy canes that you'll need.
3. Cut the tips of the candy canes off with a knife. Be careful not to cut your fingers!
4. Next, stick a candy cane down into the center of each marshmallow.
5. Squeeze the icing onto the tips of the marshmallows.
6. Pour your sprinkles into a bowl.
7. Then, swirl the stirrers around in the bowl to collect sprinkles onto the iced area.
8. Leave your stirrers on a plate to dry for about 20-30 minutes.
9. When the stirrers are done, move them to a platter or serving dish and serve them with cups of hot cocoa! Enjoy and Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you and all of your loved ones!